2105 Shearwater Parkway
The Kayak Outpost is the perfect venue for any outdoor event including cookouts, birthday parties, and more.
$55 per hour | 2-hour minimum
$205 Security Deposit
The rental of this location is for Trout Creek CDD Residents and guests only.
The District Facilities’ grills must be cleaned after each use.
Residents must take all trash with them when leaving.
The rental of District Facilities is available only during normal hours of operation or when pre-approved by Amenity Management.
Facility Alcohol Policy. The following regulations apply to Patrons intending to serve alcohol at the Outpost:
Patrons intending to serve alcohol must so indicate on the Facility Use Permit. Any Patron who does not indicate at the time of application is submitted shall not be permitted to serve alcohol.
- Alcoholic beverages are only permitted in the Outpost and grill areas.
- Glass containers and other breakable items are prohibited.
- Event Liability Insurance shall be required for all events, including coverage providing for service of alcoholic beverages, in the following amounts:
- Property Damage in the amount not less than $250,000
- Personal injury in the amount not less than $1,000,000
- Person holding the event agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the District and its officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, actions, suits or demands by any person, corporation or other entity for injuries, death, property damage or of any nature, arising out of or in connection with the event wherein alcohol is provided, including litigation or any appellate proceedings with respect thereto.
- Patrons agree that such indemnification shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of the District’s sovereign immunity granted pursuant to section 768.28, Florida Statutes.
- If you brought it, take it. If you leave it management is not responsible.
- Take only pictures. Leave only footprints. Please clean up after yourself.
- Secure all doors and turn off lights before leaving.
Please Note: A request submitted does not guarantee that your reservation is confirmed, please allow 48 hours for your request to be reviewed by staff. Staff will contact you with any questions related to the request. You will then receive an invoice via SQUARE (sent to your email) to be paid upon receipt.
We will not accommodate reservation requests submitted less than seven (7) days before the date requested. Last-minute requests will be denied.